100% AUTHENTIC OEM PRODUCT KEYS
ADOBE & more..
- CAN BE USED GLOBALLY.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- BEST ONLINE PRICE
Our Best selling OEM product Keys
“I use OEM License Keys very often. Great prices without any issues”Joann L.
“OEM License Keys is exactly what our business has been lacking. Definitely worth the investment.”Andrel Nahaev
“I am really satisfied with my OEM License Key”Eduard Ungureanu
““I don’t always clop, but when I do, it’s because of OEM License Keys. Great job, I will definitely be ordering again! Best prices for product keys.”Tom Ewer
Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit laborum. Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis.
- The judgment of the German Federal Court of Justice allowed the sale of OEM versions and DSP versions without the associated hardware.
- You purchase a product key for the software mentioned above.
- Windows and Office are trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Please note that you only purchase the product key and no license. The legal use of the product key presupposes that you already have a valid Microsoft license for the product mentioned above. In this case, you can unlock the software with the product key.
- Names or pictures used remain property of the respective companies. Contents and data copyrighted. By the judgment of the German Federal Court of Justice of July 7, 2001 the sale of OEM versions without associated hardware is allowed.
Therefore, you may use this product key on any computer. This is clearly documented in the judgment of the German Federal Court of Justice of 06.07.2000 – I ZR 244/97
Microsoft Policy States:
“Large brand-name computer manufacturers, such as Dell and Compaq, often include OEM software on non-holographic “recovery” or “reinstallation” discs that show the manufacturer’s brand name. These software packages are typically marked with a phrase that states, for instance, “For Distribution with a new Dell PC only.” Recovery or reinstallation software is licensed only for distribution with new computers and can be redistributed only with the computer for which it was initially distributed. Distributing such software with individual PC hardware components (e.g. hard drive; RAM) does not comply with Microsoft’s OEM distribution requirements.” – Therefore, this sale includes the original computer from which the COA was taken off.
Microsoft’s Distribution Agreement for System Builders states that the system builder software packs are not intended for distribution to end users unless the end users are acting as system builders by assembling their own PCs. A “system builder” is anyone who assembles, reassembles or installs software on a new or used computer system.
This product does not infringe on any copyright, Trademark, or any other rights or spam policies.